love you motherland...long live freedom..

Very good morning all.
Its a special day today while i sip my morning tea , after putting tiranga outside my front door( I suppose that do not make me radical what some think who are  opposing singing vande matram). I mean this is what independence is all about. When in a country to which you belong to but oppose singing national anthem. I don't give heed to such people, i am simply watching independence day parade on DD 1. Apparently never i have seen news channel so  peaceful. Ripped from the hullabaloo of the disastrous hair cutting devil( choti katwa) who moves as fast as some rajnikanth moves. I have tied my hair for that sake! So not to be diverted from the topic ringing straight from my heart. It is the time to say thank you motherland for giving me freedom of thoughts which is something unwavering. Yes here in my country with the advent of technology my maid may not have a toilet at home but would have a smartphone in her hand clicking selfie. In my country which is not as supersonic as our chini bandhu but here I am not on the mercy of any particular ruling party. I am free to tweet, to mock my leaders, to spy on my corrupt fellowman, to viral any video mocking wives of dumbness, to judge any cricket match sitting on my sofa, to dance on streets with a dhol without seeking permission from authorities and many more. I know it is not the day to advice people on not to develop revenge on pity things, not to stock girls, not to comment on anybody's tweet in your lovely local slang full of beep and adjectives primarily restricted at your home, Not to throw litter, not to abuse bla bla...I would just request all to swell their chest with proud when you see, meet any Sainik. These are people who never judge their motherland on her weakness but protect her with efforts one can't imagine. They choose this job of dying for motherland while we all strive for securing ourselves. And yes while I am writing this our dear PM is boasting his GST rollout and other his party initiatives. I wish sanitary pads i bought yesterday would have been available without 28% GST. Only thing i am pumped with today is the feeling of love and only love for my motherland as i love my mother also i love my fellow Indians in Kashmir(though they may not accept being called Indians but if they will read history properly they will defy what separatists teach them). I wish those murderers of kids who to are sprawling and relaxing should be brought behind the bars. I wish, more than developed nation we become a passionate one. Where some life lost is just not a news sensation but a cumulative effort to save it. lastly my feelings engrossed with hope-

         She may not be perfect but parts of her are pretty awesome- My mother and motherland.

Comments

Post a Comment